Pages

Celebrity Juice Headline Animator

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 22 May 2011

Pop princess Katy Perry was left fuming after Japanese officials deported her husband Russell Brand for his previous convictions

E.T. (feat. Kanye West)Pop princess Katy Perry was left fuming after Japanese officials deported her husband Russell Brand for his previous convictions that were over a decade old.

Writing on her Twitter page, the I Kissed a Girl siren said "My husband just got deported from Japan. I am so sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed.

It was for priors from over 10 years ago!... But of Course I (love) my Japanese fans & the show #Mustgoon no matter the daily aftershocks or husband kidnappings!"

Brand who is very open about his past, is making a name for himself in Hollywood, he jetted to the country as part of Perry's tour entourage but was allegedly held by immigration officials and subsequently expelled from Japan.

Perry makes her Hollywood debut later this year as the voice of Smurfette in the big screen adaptation of the Peyo classic The Smurfs. Directed by Raja Gosnell, The Smurfs comes to cinemas in 3D on August 3.

Meanwhile Brand is currently filming the Adam Shankman big screen adaptation of Rock of Ages with Julianne Hough and Alec Baldwin.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...